Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Trainspotting




Director

Danny Boyle

Cast

Ewen McGregor
Robert Carlyle
Kelly Macdonald





Today I will introduce my favorite movie.



Now, The age is changing...

Renton is thinking about that while taking hard drags.
Renton wanted to stop taking drags but his friends always obstacle him.
So he couldn't stop.
He did anything to get the drags.
Few days later he taking too much drags and he was almost dead.

He have to fight against the drug illusion...

His ill is complete recovery.
He goes to London and start new life.
Get the job and nice salary... but his friends suddenly appeared.
His new life has messed up.


One of his friend died.
So he go back to his hometown and go to his friend's funeral.

After funeral, His friends tell Renton
"I gonna do drag traffic. You come with me."
Renton didn't want to do that but he couldn't fight against friends.
So he joined drag traffic...







I saw this movie at first time, I thought
"Is this drag awesome movie ?"
because almost character are taking drags and feeling good.
But end of the movie, I felt drug is so scary.


So many drugs show up in this movie but drug is not important in this movie.







This is the Hardest youth movie !!







The opening of this movie is the coolest
So many cool stuff in this movie. music, lines, stylish images
and butch haircut Ewen McGregor !



I think you should watch this movie once.
This is masterpiece.

4 comments:

  1. I wanna watch it.
    Because I really like scary movies like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Yuya!
    I rarely go to the movies
    and watch DVD:(
    Go to movie theater or
    watch DVD with me☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks funny!!!
    I will check out:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I has been wanted this movie ★
    Ewen Mcgregor is young and smart!
    I like him!

    ReplyDelete