
Director
Mark Neveldine
Brian Taylor
Cast
Jason Statham
Amy Smart
Carlos Sanz
Chev Chelios is the hitman.
But he made one mistake. he couldn't kill Don Kim.
One day, He was served poison in his body by Chinese mafia.
That is the Mystery poison. If the adrenarin ran out,
his heart stops and he will die.

He noticed that thing.
He decide to keep running and release adrenarine until find the antidote.
With any kind of ways...
Japanese title is "Adrenarine"
"Crank" means crazy person.
This movie is realy non stop action movie.
First 2 minutes, he noticed the poison in his body and
suddenly he get mad and angry !!
This scene is so funny. He kicked the TV so many times and scream with angry voice,
and running until the movie ends.

He is doing so many things to release adrenarine in this movie.
I can't explaine because so nasty and indecent !!
Just watch to confirm it lol.
Jason Statham in this movie.
I'm one of the fun of him. In this movie, he doesn't show his muscle
but I could see funny Jason. That was great !


this movie is action but include some comedy things.
If you watch this, you can experience thrill and comedy !

I love it too!
ReplyDelete