Thursday, October 29, 2009

Final Destination & Return of the Nabe party



Director

James Wong

Cast

Devon Sawa
Ali Larter





Alex Browning is a high school student.

He and his classmates are going to go to paris for school trip.

He got in the plane and saw a strange but real dream.

The plane that he got in blew up in the sky.

Alex was shock from that dream and screamed "This plan will blow up ! "

Alex and few students and a teacher got off the plane compulsory.

Some students looks Alex strangely.

The plane took off and... blew up !!

That dream became actual. He saw predictive dream.

Alex and few people survived from terrible plane accident.

Next day, Alex's friend Todd died strangely.

The people who survived the accident died one after another.

They ought to die in that accident. It was destiny but Alex prevented.

He noticed "the death" is not over...

They struggle to beat "the death"





This movie is fantastic.

It is bad to say but each of the way of dies are wit and complex.
It looks like Japanese famous TV program "Pitagora Switch"

Also the plane blow up scene is awful.
After I saw this movie, I couldn't get in the air plane.

Final Destination is favorite movie in America.
There are three sequel were made but first one is the best.




This movie is very shocking and scary.
If your heart is weak, you shouldn't watch it !

I just want to say "be careful for accidents !"




Also we did nabe party again !
It was awsome too !


I love you guys !!

4 comments:

  1. thats really nice.
    i love party too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the movie!!!!!!
    I saw it once!!! it was ぐろい X(
    But I wanna see the dead coaster! XD

    thank you for inviting me to the party!
    it was so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like that's movie.
    I'm looking forward today's NABE!!

    ReplyDelete