Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mr. Tanada So is the greatest man in the world



He is Shouhukutei Turu... Mr. Tanada So



Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!

Nabe party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Tanada So !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and L5 !!!!!!!!!

I don't introduce movie. I will introduce Nabe party !!!!


Me, Hiroki, Meg, Nanami, and Mr. So are L5
Please don't ask the meaning of L5 lol.

We made Kimuchi nabe. First it looks like HELL
but tastes was so goooooooood !!
So much vegetables, pork, touhu and udon. There were all great !




I can't understand Hiroki because he doesn't like kimuchi.
kimuchi is tasty food ! Hiroki should eat kimuchi.

After the nabe party, we went to bowling.
I don't like bowling so much because I'm not good at playng bowling as hell.

My score was 50 points and 30 points haha.

I was surprised by Meg because she was good at playing bowling.

Hiroki was soso.

Mr. Tanada So was mysterious.

Nanami was not good but not too bad.

I was the last place. I want to do the revenge match !


It was a great day and I want to do Nabe party every week.

1 comment:

  1. i've first thought there is Turube when i see your blog, but that was the messy and crazy boy

    ReplyDelete