Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Avatar




2009

Directer
James Cameron

Cast
Sam Washington





The biggest movie in 2009 started in Descember 23th.

I couldn' t wait to see this movie when I saw the trailer of Avatar first time.

The most important thing is this movie is 3D.

Me and Mr.So watchied together.

First we decided to watch 2D version because it costs 2000 yen but finally we did choose 3D version.

It was right to choose 3D and so fantastic.



First I thought 3D is just popping the characters out from the screen but it wasn7t so.

There were spreading the Avatar world.

When I saw this movie, I felt like in the movie.

That was my first experience.



The movie was awsome too.

First I disgussed the blue people, but the middle of the movie I felt they are cool more and more.

Story was usual but covered with dynamic pictures and sound.

You must see Avatar in theater absolutely.

It is worth to pay 2000 yen.

No comments:

Post a Comment