Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fight Club


Director

David Fincher

Cast

Brad Pitt
Edward Norton
Helena Bonham Carter





This movie is the one of the masterpiece








I am insomniac for long time.
I just work for nothing.

Then I met Tyler.

Why did I make SOAP ?
Why did I cause such a case ?



We have only 3 minutes...

Tyler is putting the gun in my mouth.
Why we had been in the "Fight Club" ?
Why the "Rule" practiced ?



I remember everything.
I make you a legend, Tyler...

We have only 2 minutes and half...










This movie breaks common sense and one's sense of value.

So many messages in this movie.
It's so difficult to understand.
I couldn't understand the message at fist time.



If you want to understand the movie, you have to see again and again.
But this movie has unique sense.
I saw the Fight Club about more than 10 times, but I don't weary !!



Brad Pitt is so cool in this movie.
Almost women and girls fall in love with Brad Pitt.




Also this movie includes bloody fight scenes.
It is so real and scary !


The music of this movie is great too.
I have soundtrack CD. I also listen when I'm sleeping





I have this DVD.
If you want to see, ask me I borrow you !!

3 comments: