Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hometown Toyama



I go back to my hometown Toyama after watching Avatar.

I heard the news Toyama attacked by the biggest snowing.

I was surprised there were all snow, snow and snow !!

First I felt like go back to childfood but suddenly I dislike the snow,

because I couldn't drove the car.

I think everybody think snow is beautiful and fantastic, but it SUCKS !!!



I hate you snow !!!!

My memory of Toyama is just snow.

but the new year party with my friends was awsome.

I was drunk and singing all over... I didn't remember.

I want to bring my friends to Toyama.

My dog said "I hate snow too". what a scary eyes...

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely i'm going to go to Toyama to eat snow
    but hanako looks awful

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll go to Toyama!
    i love snow like you!

    ReplyDelete